Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here's how I see it

This is how I see this whole blogging thing going... just so you know. I might not always be able to blog while I am actually in Iraq, so I will at least try to put out a blog a week. Remember that is what I hope will be a bare minimum. I'd like to see myself blogging 2-3 times/week. I'll add photos when I can (which I would think won't be a problem, since I'll be surrounded with photo/video equipment). If there is anything in particular that you would like to know about one of my blogs or anything you'd like to hear about or see, just let me know and I'll try my best to accomodate.

I should be heading off for Ft. Meade, MD tomorrow. I'll keep my camera handy.

In addition... I've just decided that I am going to add a different famous quote to each of my blogs, just to class them up a bit. So, for the premiere blog quote, here goes....

Be sure you put your feet in the right place, then stand firm.
Abraham Lincoln

No comments: